WHY HATE DONALD TRUMP ??
I hear people say … “I hate Donald Trump and I will not vote for him on November 3rd”, and I wonder why? Is Trump perfect? Hell no! He is cocky, arrogant, controversial and sometimes condescending but he did go into Washington just to piss of the Democratic Party? No … he wanted to shake things up and (in his words) “Drain the Swamp”! He didn’t need to be President as he was a happily married billionaire but he wanted to change the way politics were handled in Washington and did make a lot of people (both Democrat and Republican) unhappy.
I did a lot of research and want some answers … why do people say they hate Donald Trump? Here are a few of the things that Donald Trump has accomplished during the past four years. I’m not bashing the Democratic Party or Joe Biden but I can’t understand why people have such blind-hatred towards this man. I know this is a long article but please look it over, keep an open mind.
1) He brought home over 40 Americans held in captive (the last one from Iran).
2) Trump made history at the 2018 North Korea–United States Singapore Summit (commonly known as the Singapore Summit) between himself and North Korean Chairman Kim Jong-un. It was the first-ever meeting between leaders of North Korea and the United States. They signed a joint statement, agreeing to security guarantees for North Korea, new peaceful relations, the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula, recovery of soldiers’ remains, and follow-up negotiations between high-level officials.
3) President Trump brokered The Israel–United Arab Emirates normalization agreement, officially called the Abraham Accords Peace Agreement: Treaty of Peace, Diplomatic Relations and Full Normalization between the United Arab Emirates and the State of Israel. The treaty was initially agreed to in a joint statement by the United States, Israel and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) on August 13, 2020 and officially signed at the White House on September 15, 2020. Trump was nominated by Norwegian MP Tybring-Gjedde, from the Progress Party for the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize. Tybring-Gjedde praised Trump for his deal between Israel and the UAE which he called a Middle East “game changer”.
4) Under Trump in 2018, the USA surpassed Russia and Saudi Arabia to become the world’s largest producer of crude oil. U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high so we are less dependent on oil from the Middle East. The U.S. is also a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
5) He has made the world pay their fair share for the United Nations. The United States is the largest provider of financial contributions to the United Nations, providing 22 percent of the entire UN budget in 2020 (in comparison the next biggest contributors are China with 12 percent, and Japan with 8.5 percent and Germany 6.090%) – together they finance 49% of the entire UN budget.
6) Trump forced NATO allies to increase their defense spending because of his pressure campaign.
7) He withdrew the United States from the Paris Climate Accord in 2017 and that same year the U.S. still led the world by having the largest reduction in Carbon emissions.
8) Trump imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices, has agreed to a Part One trade deal with China BUT ALSO secured $250 billion in new trade and investment deals with the country.
9) Under his leadership ISIS has lost most of their territory and been largely dismantled and ISIS leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi was killed.
10) Trump imposed sanctions on the socialists in Venezuela who have killed their citizens.
11) He finalized new trade agreement with South Korea.
12) On December 6, 2017, US President Donald Trump announced the United States recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and ordered the relocation of the U.S. Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Benjamin Netanyahu, the Prime Minister of Israel, welcomed the decision and praised the announcement.
13) Trump made a deal with the European Union to increase U.S. energy exports to Europe.
14) He brokered new $12-billion trade and investment deals in Vietnam.
1) Trump signed the “Save Our Seas Act” which funds $10-million per year to clean tons of plastic and garbage from the oceans.
2) He signed the biggest wilderness protection and conservation bill in a decade designating 375,000 acres as protected land.
3) President Trump signed a bill that creates five national monuments, expands several national parks, adds 1.3 million acres of wilderness, and permanently reauthorizes the Land and Water Conservation Fund.
4) Under Trump the USDA committed $124 Million to rebuild rural water infrastructure.
5) Trump’s EPA gave $100-million to fix the water infrastructure problem in Flint, Michigan.
6) He finalized up to $12 billion in aid for farmers affected by unfair trade retaliation.
1) Trump signed a law ending the gag-order on pharmacists that prevented them from sharing money-saving options on prescriptions. All healthcare providers must now disclose the cost of their services so Americans can comparison shop.
2) Hospitals will now be required to post their standard charges for services, which include the discounted price a hospital is willing to accept.
3) He signed a bill that allows some drug imports from Canada to insure that prescription prices will go down. The price of insulin has dropped dramatically.
4) Under Trump, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history.
5) He created a White House VA Hotline to help veterans and principally staffed it with veterans and direct family members of veterans.
6) VA employees are now being held accountable for poor performance with more than 4,000 VA employees removed, demoted and suspended so far.
7) In the eight years prior to President Trump’s inauguration, prescription drug prices increased by an average of 3.6% per year. Under Trump, drug prices have seen year-over-year declines in nine of the last ten months, with a 1.1% drop as of the most recent month.
8) Trump administration now provides HIV prevention drugs for free to 200,000 uninsured patients per year for 11 years.
9) Signed legislation to improve the National Suicide Hotline.
10) Secured $6 billion in new funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
11) Signed “Right-To-Try” legislation allowing terminally ill patients to try experimental treatments that were not allowed before.
12) Congressional Republicans last year finally succeeded in repealing the Obamacare requirement that people buy health insurance or pay a tax penalty.
13) He signed a bill for airports to provide breast-feeding stations for nursing moms.
RACIAL & EQUALITY ISSUES
1) He passed the “Invest in Opportunity Zones Act” to help minorities (used to stimulate economic development and job creation, by incentivizing long- term investments in low-income neighborhoods). There are more than 8,760 designated Qualified Opportunity Zones located in all 50 States, the District of Columbia, and five United States territories.
2) Under President Trump, black employment reached a new high and black unemployment a low… as low as 5.5% in September last year – the lowest figure recorded since the US Department of Labor started collecting these statistics in the 1970s.
3) Trump received the Bipartisan Justice Award at a historically black college for his criminal justice reform accomplishments.
4) He signed three bills to benefit Native Americans. One gives compensation to the Spokane tribe for loss of their lands in the mid-1900s, another bill funds Native language programs, and the third gives federal recognition to the Little Shell Tribe of Chippewa Indians in Montana.
5) Trump appointed 5 gay ambassadors including Ric Grenell, an openly gay ambassador to Germany, to lead a global initiative to decriminalize homosexuality across the globe.
UNEMPLOYMENT, WAGES & JOBS
1) Because of a bill signed and championed by Trump most federal employees will see their pay increase by an average of 3.1% — the largest raise in more than 10 years.
2) Poverty rates for African-Americans and Hispanic-Americans have reached their lowest levels since the U.S. began collecting such data.
3) African-American unemployment is at an all time low.
4) Hispanic-American unemployment is at an all time low.
5) Asian-American unemployment is at an all time low.
6) Women’s unemployment rate is at a 65-year low.
7) Youth unemployment is at a 50-year low.
8) Before the Covid-19 epidemic, we had the lowest unemployment rate ever recorded.
9) The “Pledge to America’s Workers” has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. He is committed to VOCATIONAL education. Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election in 2016.
CRIME & REFORM
1) Violent crime has fallen every year he’s been in office after rising during the 2 years before he was elected.
2) The Trump Administration is promoting second chance hiring to give former inmates the opportunity to live crime-free lives and find meaningful employment.
3) Trump’s DOJ and the Board of Prisons launched a new “Ready to Work Initiative” to help connect employers directly with former prisoners.
4) In 2018, the Department of Justice (DOJ) dismantled an organization that was the internet’s leading source of prostitution-related advertisements resulting in sex trafficking.
5) Trump’s Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Homeland Security Investigations arrested 1,588 criminals associated with Human Trafficking.
6) Through Trump’s “Anti-Trafficking Coordination Team” (ACTeam) initiative, Federal Law Enforcement more than doubled convictions of human traffickers and increased the number of defendants charged by 75% in ACTeam districts.
NATIONAL BILLS, ACTS & LAWS
1) The First Step Act (aka: Formerly Incarcerated Reenter Society Transformed Safely Transitioning Every Person Act) is criminal justice bill signed by President Trump in December 2018. The First Step Act, reforms federal prisons and sentencing laws in order to decrease the federal inmate population, and maintain public safety … amends the Controlled Substance Act to constrain the application of sentencing for defendants with prior drug felony convictions by redefining “serious drug felonies” and “serious violent felonies” … reduces the mandatory minimum sentence for a second violation from 20 years to 15 years … reduces the mandatory minimum sentence for a third violation from life to 25 years … reduces the discrepancy between sentences for crack cocaine and powder cocaine convictions … prohibits the use of restraints on prisoners during pregnancy, labor and postpartum recovery, subject to limited exceptions and also includes more than ten other provisions.
2) The FUTURE Act, legislation permanently reauthorizes crucial mandatory funding for Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) and all Minority-Serving Institutions (MSIs). The President signed the bill which provided record HBCU funding. The bill provides these institutions with $255 million in annual funding, which will provide the stability needed for long-term planning.
3) Trump signed the “Allow States and Victims to Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act” (FOSTA), which includes the “Stop Enabling Sex Traffickers Act” (SESTA) which both give law enforcement and victims new tools to fight sex trafficking.
4) President Trump has the endorsement of the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association, the Fraternal Order of Police, International Association of Chiefs of Police, International Union of Police Associations, Major County Sheriffs of America Association, National Association of Police Organizations, National District Attorneys Association, National Sheriffs Association, Sergeants Benevolent Association, and many others.
5) He finalized the creation of Space Force as our 6th Military branch. You might laugh about the name but The U.S. Space Force is organized as a military service branch within the Department of the Air Force, one of the three military departments within the Department of Defense.
6) Secured record $700 billion in military funding and $716 billion for 2021.
7) Trump has installed two Supreme Court justices (Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh) with a third coming before the November 3 election. He has placed 205 judges overall to the federal bench — all for lifetime appointments and he’s appointed 53 judges on the 13 US circuit courts.
1) Donald Trump works for FREE donating his salary to various charities.
2) Donald Trump was a billionaire before he ran for President, now he’s worth at least 1/3 less.
3) Donald Trump made cruelty to animals a felony.
4) Trump signed the bill that made CBD and Hemp legal in the USA.
5) Trump helped win United States bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles and the USA/Mexico/Canada united bid for 2026 World Cup.
6) Trump has made people take a hard look at the media … “Fake News” comes from both the Democratic and Republican parties and all media outlets. The days of watching and having 100% faith in the news is no longer a part of American society.
With all of the above items, why is there such blind hated for this man? Is it his hair style? Is it the fact that he has a young, beautiful wife? Is it because he was a rude and forceful television personality and said mean things like … You’re Fired? Is it because he is cocky, a bit crude and stubborn? Is it because of his crazy Twitter remarks? Is it because he was not one of the “good old boys” of Washington and when he was elected he pissed off ALL the oldtimers (Reps & Dems) who hated losing their free rides, crazy perks and cushy positions? Trump has the guts to speak his mind and that is a unique trait in Washington. Doing this there is NO WAY he can keep everybody happy.
Donald Trump is NOT a racist … he is NOT anti-women … he is not anti-LGBTQ … he is NOT pro Russia … Please tell me why in the world do some people hate him so much???? I do not understand this at all. God knows he’s not perfect but he also isn’t the “Satan” some people make him out to be. No matter what he does there will be people bashing Trump in the media, on the internet and finding bad things to say about him.
Before the Coronavirus our economy was historically strong and the stock markets were breaking records! Things were looking pretty damn good in our country on all fronts. Then Covid-19 hit, George Floyd was murdered in Minneapolis and the world stopped.
Those things were NOT Donald Trump’s fault but they have been turned into rallying points for the Democratic Party via protests, riots, city unrest and violence. The Democrats saying Trump hid Covid-19 facts and should have done more … like what??? He did everything possible … he listened to Dr. Anthony Fauci and Dr. Deborah Birx (even when they were proved wrong) … he closed our international boarders … he listened to the CDC and WHO (again even when they were wrong), he gave daily updates and speeches to the public and … did everything he could not to panic the population. Yet, Joe Biden’s ads firmly state that Donald Trump lied and misled the United States and he is killing Americans. Nobody knew anything about the virus and the President did everything he could to keep people calm and get all the facts he could. He isn’t a doctor and has zero blame regarding the virus that is worldwide – not just here in America!
Donald Trump is pro-police and pro-America … if you feel the police should be defunded, if you feel that the protests and riots in Democratic cities are justified and if you feel our country isn’t the greatest place in the world, then this article will do nothing but get you upset.
That said, when it comes to the election, I have zero faith in Joe Biden leading our country. He has been in the “Washington Political World” for over 40 years and what has he really accomplished? … I think he is too old … I feel he is not in a healthy state-of-mind … I don’t think he has the charisma to lead our country … his track record shows nothing but double-talk … and I do not like what I have seen from the Democratic Party the past two+ years with the “impeachment trail” that was a joke … blaming Trump for the Covid-19 Virus (he was ridiculed when he closed our boarders to China and I remember Nancy Pelosi saying, “Everything is great, Come to San Francisco’s China Town”) … and watching the violence that has happened in Democratic lead cities and states from coast-to-coast has made me sick to my stomach. Is Joe Biden really the best the Democratic Party could do?
Donald Trump may not be perfect but his track record is pretty damn solid. Before you vote on November 3rd, please think about what I have written and then think about what life will be with Joe Biden as your President. There is no reason to hate Donald Trump!
This article is the sole opinion of Paul Allen and does not represent any staff members of Good Morning Clearwater, PAC Publishing, NightMoves Multi-Media, Inc. or its advertisers.